Change the volume & shape of your cheeks without surgery and without pain with cheek fillers.Continue reading
The non-surgical nose job with dermal fillers can help improve a range of nose appearances in just 15 minutesContinue reading
Most men and women who want to eliminate the appearance of frown lines can benefit from Daxxify injections.Continue reading
Choose one of these 5 facial treatments to get rid of marionette lines.Continue reading
Injectables for crow’s feet
The skin of the face experiences the greatest stress throughout life. That’s why the first signs of aging appear on the skin. To preserve youth, it is necessary first of all to take care of the face. The skin of the face should be protected from excessive exposure to ultraviolet radiation, from cold, and, oddly enough, from cosmetics of suspicious origin.
The area around the eyes is one of the most vulnerable areas on the face. This is where the first signs of aging in people first become noticeable. Nowadays modern methods of cosmetology help to cope with this problem, as well as with other imperfections. For example, you can remove wrinkles on crow’s feet with Botox/Dysport or use Botox under the eyes from bags. With the help of preparations that include botulinum toxin, it is easy to get rid of crow’s feet and other defects, giving the skin elasticity and a healthy look.
Botox and Dysport injectables are popular among men and women around the world. These injectables for crow’s feet significantly reduce age-related changes and remove mimic wrinkles.
About Botox and Dysport Injectables
Botox and Dysport are substances created on the basis of botulinum toxin. Initially, Botox was used for different reasons by doctors. It was injected into the skin to eliminate ophthalmic problems, and to relax the muscle clamps of the face caused by psychological disorders and nervous diseases.
Doctors noticed that the substance does not have a negative effect on the body, it does an excellent job. In addition, it significantly reduces the appearance of wrinkles. So Botox began to be used in cosmetology. Today, Botox and Dysport injections around the eyes are the most effective way of instant rejuvenation.
When are Botox/Dysport injections recommended for crow’s feet?
This is a procedure when an organic substance of bacterial origin, botulinum toxin, is used. This substance relaxes the muscles, makes wrinkles and creases invisible, as well as corrects other imperfections on the face. Botox and Dysport injections under the eyes are recommended if you want to:
- Remove crow’s feet, mimic or age wrinkles;
- lift the upper eyelid;
- correct the displacement of the eyebrow line or the asymmetry of the eyebrow arches;
- get rid of puffiness or bags under the eyes.
- Before the Botox/Dysport procedure under the eyes, it is mandatory to consult a cosmetologist who will confirm its expediency and select the necessary injectable for you.
What is the best age to get injectables for crow’s feet?
It is believed that in this matter, not age, but indications are of more importance. You can start doing it from the moment when dynamic mimic wrinkles have just appeared – although they straighten out, they are already noticeable. Of course, each individual case is considered individually, since the condition of the skin and the degree of development of aging processes are of great importance.
The procedure is carried out as prescribed by the doctor. People of any age can get treatment with Botox, and it is regularly used on people between the ages of 25 and 50 particularly. No matter how old or young you are, however, this treatment can relax the look of wrinkles and even stop them from forming in the first place.
How are Botox/Dysport injections performed around the eyes?
Botox/Dysport injections in the eye area are performed quickly – the session lasts from 10 to 30 minutes. There are no aftercare requirements after the procedure. The sequence of the procedure is as follows:
- The doctor treats the skin with an antiseptic and thoroughly cleans the area.
- If necessary, a local anesthetic cream is applied to it (if the patient has a low pain threshold).
- Botox/Dysport is injected into the area of mimic muscles from wrinkles under the eyes. The treatment uses an ultra-fine needle.
- The injections themselves do not cause pain. The needles for insertion are so thin that punctures are almost painless. There are no traces left behind either. Leaving the salon, the patients don’t have to worry about their appearance.
- The skin around the eyes begins to slowly smooth out. The final result will be visible in 10-14 days.
- The main advantages of Botox/Dysport injections under the eyes are efficiency and safety.
- Minimal trauma due to the use of an ultrathin needle. The doctor makes micro-punctures that minimally injure the skin.
- Correction takes very little time, and the efficiency is very high.
- Botox/Dysport allows you to get rid of wrinkles of various types – both inconspicuous facial expressions and deeper ones. But it all depends on the initial condition of the skin and other factors (general health, lifestyle, drug used).
- Injectables under the eyes also allow you to get rid of various aesthetic defects of the face (for example, asymmetry).
It is impossible to perform injections around the eyes in the following conditions of the body:
- Acute viral respiratory infections.
- Body temperature above 98.6.
- Myasthenia gravis and hemophilia.
- Allergic reactions to substances contained in the drugs used.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Taking antibiotics or vitamin B.
- Inflammatory, infectious processes in the area of correction.
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage.
- The patient should inform the cosmetologist about poor health, skin problems, etc. Otherwise, serious side effects may develop after the correction.
“Beauty injections” given by an inexperienced home-based cosmetologist can cause you serious problems. The correction will take a long time and will be expensive. Therefore, it is better to immediately contact a reliable clinic, where you will be treated by experienced specialists who have medical education. The skin around the eyes is the most sensitive, and only professional doctors can work with it.
Procedures are selected individually to eliminate & prevent facial lines & wrinkles. Fillers, Morpheus8, Sculptra, & chemical peels are ideal treatments.Continue reading
Dermal filler injections are non-surgical rejuvenation that help get rid of deep wrinkles and restore lost volume, smooth lines, and soften creases, or enhance facial contours.Continue reading