Morpheus8 treatment benefits for Skin tightening
Morpheus8 treatment is an innovative microneedling technology that takes the potential results of traditional microneedling to the next level. It’s the newest skin lifting system for removing wrinkles and skin rejuvenation without surgery.
What is Morpheus8 and how does it work?
The Morpheus8 treatment
Loose skin and wrinkles are some of the hallmark signs of aging. Suddenly, wrinkles and lines appear, and your skin doesn’t look quite as tight and firm as it used to. You can postpone or correct the signs of aging, such as nasolabial folds and jowls by using targeted radiofrequency (RF) energy. Morpehus8 can be used to treat skin concerns on both the face and body, including the abdomen, legs, buttocks, arms, hands, jowls, chest, and neck.
Morpheus8 is a facial rejuvenation procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin. By creating these micro punctures, the body is encouraged to increase the production of new collagen and skin cells. Morpheus8 then uses these needles to emit radiofrequency energy into the skin layers, causing the skin to heat up and tighten. Unlike other devices, Morpheus 8 gives a visible effect after the 1st procedure.
The duration of this treatment lasts about 60 minutes. First, an anesthetic cream is applied to decrease the sensation of both the microneedles and radiofrequency energy penetration. Next, the expert sets the necessary parameters for your skin type and starts the treatment.
The tip of the applicator has several tiny needles that are powered with radiofrequency via the device platform. The expert places the applicator against the skin for a few seconds while energy is inserted through the needles.
The applicator is then removed from the surface and placed onto the adjacent area. The motion is somewhat like a stamping technique rather than moving the applicator across the skin.
Merheus8 treatment benefits
Am I a Morpheus8 candidate?
Morpheus8 is an advanced microneedling treatment that penetrates deep into the skin and fat to rejuvenate aging facial features. You will get tighter and rejuvenated skin.
Morpheus8 benefits include:
- Increased collagen production
- Quicker results
- Minimizes scars from acne
- Reduce wrinkles
- Lifted and tighten loose skin
- Fade stretch marks
- Shorter treatment time
- No downtime
If you have the following concerns then consider having Morpheus8 treatment:
- Decreased skin tone of the face and body
- Change in the oval of the face, tissue ptosis, the appearance of jowls
- Mimic wrinkles and overhanging of the upper eyelid
- Irregular skin texture, large pores
- Uneven skin color, vascular lesions
- Scars, post-acne
- Stretch marks on the body
- Flabbiness of the skin after pregnancy
- “Heaviness” of the face due to an increase in subcutaneous fat
What results should I expect?
Are Morpheus8 Results Permanent?
- The skin will become tighter and more elastic
- The oval of the face will tighten
- Small wrinkles and creases will be smoothed out
- The skin texture will be even
- Spots and post-acne scars will disappear
- The abdomen will have the former tone and appearance, as before pregnancy
Morpheus8 results are permanent, but your skin will need to be treated every 1 to 2 years to ensure lasting results. On average, clients want to come back in at 12 months for a maintenance treatment. Since collagen and elastin fibers become thinner and looser as we age, your skin will naturally lose elasticity and will become more prone to additional wrinkles and sagging with time. Therefore, annual maintenance treatments are needed to sustain ongoing collagen production.